STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of game for a bit longer >.>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motarrisu

Out of game for a bit longer >.> Empty
PostSubject: Out of game for a bit longer >.>   Out of game for a bit longer >.> EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

If anyone's been wondering where I've been, my credit card had expired last month and amusingly enough I never got sent a new one... waiting for a new card to be sent still ><. So I may be MIA for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
quetzal

quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Out of game for a bit longer >.>   Out of game for a bit longer >.> EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:49 am

We've been wondering where's "Mota" your absence is noticeable. I hope everything will be solved in the next few days; on the last DL fight we were missing 3 important persons, Mota, Stridder and Flopsie; we managed to get him down to 24% but wiped =). I hope to see you soon in-game. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Motarrisu

PostSubject: Re: Out of game for a bit longer >.>   Out of game for a bit longer >.> EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Well, my situation seems to have worsened, as with peak season at UPS with the holiday drawing near my hours have reached the heights of ridiculousness (and being moved to the absolute worst section - truck loader). Having to wake up by 10pm to be ready to go to work quite royally sucks.

I probably won't be back in game at all until January. I could pop in one day a week, but I would be completely out of it either way (truth be told, I slept through the whole day every weekend for the past month, whether I wanted to or not).

Figured I'd let ya know so you don't think I just gave up on the game (I realize I'm going to be so behind on the new expansion that just came out... so frustrating ><)
Back to top Go down
quetzal

quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Out of game for a bit longer >.>   Out of game for a bit longer >.> EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 pm

RL > game
most important.. get us xmas gifts ^^
see ya soon
Back to top Go down
Motarrisu

PostSubject: Re: Out of game for a bit longer >.>   Out of game for a bit longer >.> EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Well then... if i can figure out how to get my account reactivated and my billing information changed, I may actually get to start showing up again...

If not... or if they actually managed to erase my account since october... I may be out for good...

Trying to contact SE's support centers to get everything fixed up.

EDIT: oho.... surprise problem: I don't have a card that I can sign up for this 3-D secure bullshit. I may actually be out for good

EDIT #2: Hell has apparently frozen over. I'll be on for the next dynamis run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of game for a bit longer >.>   Out of game for a bit longer >.> Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of game for a bit longer >.>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ :: UnbornHeroz Dynamis :: Attendance + Lot Preference-
Jump to: