STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aylah

So long, and thanks for all the fish! Empty
PostSubject: So long, and thanks for all the fish!   So long, and thanks for all the fish! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I think it's time I finally admitted it, that I just don't have room in my schedule for Dynamis anymore. Sad
With the baby on the way, my Saturdays are just too busy (they're often the only day that hubby feels up to working on the nursery, since he works M-F) to justify gluing myself to the keyboard for 3+ hours in the middle of the day, and I haven't been able to make a Wednesday run in ages because, well, my tired preggo self can't accomplish as much errand-running and housework in a day as I used to, so now I need Wednesdays to be dedicated to crap like that, instead of being able to sit down and play FFXI. Hell, I've only spent about 6 hours total in-game this entire month, things have been so busy lately.

I'll miss all of you, and I do plan on hanging on to my pearl just in case things change in the future. I feel bad that things have gotten so crazy in my life so soon after I got 5/5 on both the jobs I wanted relic for, because I wanted to stick around for a while yet. I just.. can't, anymore.

I still log on to FFXI sporadically, so if you see me around don't hesitate to /poke or /wave!
Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ :: UnbornHeroz Dynamis :: Attendance + Lot Preference-
Jump to: