STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aylah Main Lot Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aylah

Aylah Main Lot Change Empty
PostSubject: Aylah Main Lot Change   Aylah Main Lot Change EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I mentioned it in linkshell but I figured I'd post here too so there's a record of it!

Thanks to everyone being so awesome and getting me my Chapeau, I'm now 5/5 RDM, so I'm switching my main lot to Dancer. No sub lot for the time being, since I'm not sure what else I'd want to level/get relic for at this point. I'll post again when I figure it out.
Back to top Go down
aylah

PostSubject: Re: Aylah Main Lot Change   Aylah Main Lot Change EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 am

After some thought, I've decided to set my sub lot as RDM, since there's still a few -1 RDM pieces that I'd like but didn't want badly enough to put on my wishlist.

Posting this as a reply instead of editing my original post just to bump it, so it gets seen. ^_^
Back to top Go down
quetzal

quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Aylah Main Lot Change   Aylah Main Lot Change EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 am

Gotcha.. then main still RDM for -1 pieces and seniority.. right?
Back to top Go down
aylah

PostSubject: Re: Aylah Main Lot Change   Aylah Main Lot Change EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:05 am

Nah, I want to be building seniority for DNC pieces, so Main DNC and Sub RDM, that'll let me at least lot any RDM -1 pieces at sublot tier instead of having to wait and battle the hordes of folks who have RDM at 71+ for it.

The only piece of -1 gear that I REALLY want is the gloves, and they're on my wishlist. Anything else is just gravy - nice to have but not exactly necessary. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aylah Main Lot Change   Aylah Main Lot Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Aylah Main Lot Change
Page 1 of 1