STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirrage's Upcoming Dynamis Attendance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mirrage

Mirrage's Upcoming Dynamis Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Mirrage's Upcoming Dynamis Attendance   Mirrage's Upcoming Dynamis Attendance EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I will be leaving for Japan on Friday March 18th to visit my relatives in Japan to see how they are holding up. Most of them live in Tokyo and to the south of Tokyo so they have been for the most part just suffered minor building damage to their houses. Unfortunately 2 of my friends, both which live in Sendai, did not survive the earthquake and tsunami so I will be attending their funerals. I still can't get in contact with 2 other friends which also live in the region and I'm just praying they are alive and I would someday be able to contact them.

In short, I'm not sure how long I will be in Japan for I plan on helping my friend's parents out with anything they may need so I may be gone from FFXI for a few weeks or longer. I may bring my laptop along and buy a Japanese FFXI version so I can do Dynamis with you guys, but I can't guarantee that since I figure I might also be way too busy to even log onto FFXI.

I hope to see you guys soon. Take care!
Back to top Go down

Mirrage's Upcoming Dynamis Attendance
Page 1 of 1