STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist   Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:22 pm

k, I am playing Bushy again and no longer Victorath.

Main Lot: Blue Mage

Sub Lot: Beastmaster

Wish List

1. Duelist Chapeau

2. Assassin Armlets

3. Argute Belt
Back to top Go down
aylah

PostSubject: Re: Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist   Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 pm

The wishlist is only for items that can ONLY be obtained in CoP Dynamis zones (accessories, -1 relic pieces, Hydra gear), so right now you've got two slots still open. If you want RDM & THF Xarcabard drops, you'll have to set one of those jobs as your main lot and accrue enough seniority points to be eligible to lot on 'em. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bushwhacker

PostSubject: Re: Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist   Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm

yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I did that lol. I got a little confused from different conversations I had. NP I will change the wishlist. Just Make Argute belt my #1 and I will choose 2 more soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist   Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Bushwhacker's Main, Sub, and wishlist
Page 1 of 1