STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY YOU GUYS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigothic

Rigothic

HEY YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: HEY YOU GUYS!   HEY YOU GUYS! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Just droppin in to say herrro Cool

Hope we can get together one day and conquer the fields of Vana

See ya in game I love you
Back to top Go down
MadFriarAvelyn

MadFriarAvelyn

HEY YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU GUYS!   HEY YOU GUYS! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm

H̨̢͕̺̻̱̦̭̼̲̘̫̩̩̦̟̀̀̎͆ͬͥ̋̃̌ͩͩ̂̈̍̏̎̐̑̕͜͜ȅ͍͔̜̬̮̬͉̭̹̻̗͉̫̣ͯ̉̊ͬ̃͂ͦ̉͒́́̂̋ͮͮ̎̋̓́̕͝y̍̒ͧͣͮ͢҉̧̺̬̳̦͕̩͞ ̟̙̼̪̺ͤͦ̏ͣͯͥ̍̀̀̚̕Ṟ̷̡̢̭̳͓ͪ̎ͯ̂͆̊̾ͨ̏ͫͥͯ̈́͒̀̚͘͠ȉ̵̛͓̥̜̘͔͕͉͒ͯͦ̊̔͐̈͂̌ͯͪ̓̋̋̇̋̄ͧ̀͘͜g̴̎̋̈̋ͩͮ͊ͫ̈ͥ̈̊ͯ̀̚҉̩͍̲̝̼͔̜̠̲͉̞͟,̡̝̬̟̥̯͕̖̯̮̹̰̫̮͂̈́͗͛͑́͆̆ͬ̔̑͌̓̀̀͟ͅ ̷̡̨̦̱͖̦͈͔̟̝̄̈́ͤͫ̍̃͛̽ͬ̎͗ͫ̚͘͡ͅh̐̐͂ͭ̓̄͌͗̿̓̿ͤ̒̀͏̼̭̲̞̤̫͍̟͉̬̤̼͕̕o̴̷̯̲̭͚̟̫͉͉̥̹͇̺͋̽̐̿̃̓̌̎̿ͥ̔̑ͨ͂ẅ̥̥̥̖̙͙̮̦͚́̿̈͆ͪ͒̀͑ͭ̐̓́̚'ͥ̽ͬ̆̽̀ͣ͏̴̗̯̖̪̲̹̗͙͎̣̕͝͡s̘̮͇͓͖̭̼̯̝̒̃́͐͑̃ͮ̃̓̊ͮ͂̇́ͯ́̚̕͟͡ ̸̝̗̼̩̼͙̓ͯ̏ͬ͐͂ͩ͐̇͐̉̿̿̾̀͜ͅī̶̸̪̜̼̫̤̠̙͕̻̳̮̏ͤ͂ͭ̍ͨ̉ͧ̂͌̅͗̌̓͘ͅt̴͔̯̫͔ͭͭ͗̓̓̐̔̏̎̓̓ͪ͊̔ͨͥ̇̉͢ ̡̋̓͋ͫ͛̀͡҉̛̠̻̟̖̲̠͎͙̹̱̝ͅͅg̶̟͇̥͍͚̹̟̬͕͉̬̼͕͙͇̍̀͆͂ͤ̈̓̓͐ͫͬ́̿o̶͍̥͉̲̖̤̠͇̰̠͙̠̦̲̥͔͑̃̍͛̓̇́̌̊͒ͭ̽̈ͥ͒ͮ́̚̚͠î͚͕̪̱͇͔̯̗̃͌̊̀͐ͨ͆͐͒̚͘ň̶̶̨͚̙̪̬͎̱̉͐̔ͯͩ̽́ͧ͗̄̃͛̆g̶̮̪̙͚̙̹͚͇̥̅̿̉̾͞?̡̢̘̞̲̞̟ͣ͛ͪͪ̾ͫ̐̄̄͐͢͟ͅ
̢͉͎̥̻ͬ̿ͪͬ̾ͯͯ͂̌ͤͣ̈̒ͮ̐́͘͘͡ͅ
̧͉̟͚̱͖̭̝͖̲̣͗̌ͮ̎ͤ̈́̅̑ͧͮ̈́ͪ̍ͦ̏̿́͢H̵̨͎͔̦͉̠̱̭̺̙͉̯͑ͭ̀͗̿ͨͧ͢͠o̷̮͔̤͕̜̥̯͓͔̫̜͙͗̈͗ͪ̒̄̔ͩ̓͆͌͌̄̍̀͟͞w̨̺̥̤̻̼̜͖̻̝͆͊ͬ̋̀ͯ̎ͩ͆ͦ͌ͨͧ̓̄͟͡͞ͅ ̸̧̢̦̠͈͈̩̰̱̫ͭ̈́ͥͪ̀́ͅa̎ͪͧͫ̎̍̈́̔̔ͪͬͯ̈̚͢͏͔̪͓̱̞̦̰̭̝͖̝͔̟͖̯̗ͅͅͅb͓̥̳̣̤̫̜̠͖̯͚͉̗͙̰͚͉̋ͣ̓̉̇̈́̍̿ͬͨ̔͐͑̇̀ͦ͛̑͑͘͜ͅo͎̱̳̙̮̖̍̔ͫ̓̒͛̌̄ͯ́̄̾ͭ͒͌̎ͯ̂ͩ̀̕͡͠ű̶̄̆͌́͛̐͐̄̍̑́̓̏ͣͧ͏͘͏͎̮͎̱ͅͅt̛̹̥͖͇ͥ̊͗ͩ͂̒́̚͠͠͞ ͤͮ̓̆̽̓ͨͨ̇͛͌ͬͭ̀ͣ̋͗͆͠҉̡̠̣̰̩̟̪̳̺͖͓̘͙͢͝y̏ͦ̒̓͐͂̍͒҉̴̬̜̤̬͍̪̜̖͇ö̡̪͈̯͕̩͙͚͓̭̩͙̭̦̙́͐ͥ͋͛͛ͯ̓̒̽ͤ̉͗̀͘u̱̦̱̰͈̲̼̙̳̘̣̍ͣͪͬͩͯ́̀̚ ̫̖͉̣̙̼̬͇̩̜̼̩̻̱̓͂͌͛̓͆͘ģͥ̇͆ͥ͢҉̷̟̱̯̪͘e̢̯̜̯͈̳̯̗̰̫͕̣͎̪̳͕̘ͮ̾̎̋͛ͩ̃͑̒ͤ́͐̎͑́ͤ̚̚͟͡ţ̂ͧͤͮ̔̐̉̿ͭ͗ͩ̊̚͏̩̪͖̤̟̠̠͖̟̻̱ ̶̞̙̣̪̖̘͕̬̅̓ͥͧ̇ͧ͊ͤ͝i̖̙͚̟̪̗̾̃ͣͣ̑̈́ͤ̌͐̋͞ņ̧̡̣̪̞͈͇̘̺͙̬̖̤̝̞͇͖͌̊͑ͨ̃ͥͣ́͗ͣͦ͑̃̚ͅ ̧̙̘̝͍̠͚̏̋͌̍ͭ̇ͥ̈͂̔̃̍ͣ̕͡͠Ű̧̹̪͕̮̭͖̼̔̍͊̇ͫ͂ͭ͘B̛ͥͪ͊ͦ͂ͯ͘͏̜̳͚̺̰̱̤̭̙̜̠̖̦͎͙͘H̴̴̭̪̯͈ͤ̀̊̋͋̆̅͆͋ͩ̋͊̇̄ͧ̀͢ ̶̍̏ͯ̎̅̊҉͈̥̭͇̬w̨͍͉͖̘̙̩̞̦͚͈̬̺̤͎̞͐̓́̍͛ͬ͌ͯ̊ͪ͋̐ͭͪ̃̿̔̈́͟͞͠ę̴̹̤̝͗͑͋ͮ̉̆̍̇͗̂́ͪͮ͛̏̈ͮͯ̈͜͢ͅ'̻͚͉̞̟̦̗͙̠̤̹̙̜̣ͫ̽͗ͬ̏͌͢͝ͅř̢̢̛̪̝̼͈̫̩͖͓̞ͤͫ͐̽͒̿̏̒ͦ̀̈́̍̔̃̏ͪ͟͠e̢̙̪̼̳̮ͦ͆ͤ͋͛̋ͣ̾̆͋͊̋ͬͯͦ̏ͪ́̚̚͘͟ ̛̛̼͚̦͍̮͙̞̦̗͓̦̭͎̗͕͖̥͇ͮ́͆̈̄̆͛̋̀͂ͭͭ͋̏͗́́ͭ͟ͅą̨̂̍̈̀̑ͫ͋͘͏̹͈̣ļ̴̛̦͍͈͍̳̬̙̥̣ͬͥ͛͋͑̂͗͢ͅw̸̫̺̱̦͔̮̙͍̞͇̠͇͙̦̲̺̅͋͂̎̾ͦ̿ͫ̆͒̄́̎͐̆̆̃͌́͘ͅͅa̸̖̮̙̰̥͍̱̟͕̜̦̰̱̘͔͎̫͐̅ͯͦͨ̕͡ͅy̴̷̡̛̗̣̖̬̹̱͇̞̺̯͔͙̖̮̼̺ͨ͛̈́͌͛̉͊͗̒̒́̚̚s̸̢͉̭͕̪̰̣͙̻͍̝̲͇̞̜̮͎͖̩͉͂ͥ͋ͨ̏͊͟͡ ̷̤̜̪̭̹̜̻̬̳͕̯̱͍̩̱̘ͣ̐̏̌ͮ̏̎̆̍̌́i͒̒̓͂̌ͨ̒ͤ̆͑̅́̀́҉̻̰̭͎̺̞͔̮͢͠͞n̛̉̔̒̔̓͊̈̽͆͏̞̣̞̲̯̱̘̞̫̳̹́͝ͅ ̛͉̺͓̗̗̘̯̲̦̳̬̱̻̖̖͚̅̊̉̐̐ͫ̊͒̅͒̋̉ͩͦ͗̋ͥ͑̾ͅͅn̡̙̱̭̲͇͕̝̲̣̤̻͇͈̉̔͊̽ͣͫ̔ͣ̋̋͟ę̛͈̘͍͒͋̿ͪ͛̚͡͝ͅę̵̼̥̯͈̼̰̹͍̯̩̮͇́ͪ̊̽͋ͫ̓̏̉̕͞͝ͅd̨͕͔̩̜̻̞̤̺̤͇̹͕̓͛ͦ̔̎̚͜ ̩̘̠̖͇͕̦̳̺̞̳͔̯ͦ̐́ͩͥ̃͂ͣ̈̓̀̒ͫ̍̓̕͞ͅo̢̪̥͙̟̗̭̯̳͓̩͆͋͗ͬ͗͟f̢̱̱̤̫̮̥́̈́̒͂̒ͩ̃͋͒̅̒͐͒̃͋̃͜͢͟͞ ̋͛̌̆̂͂̆̀̕͢҉̩̠̟͕̜̩̗m̮̟͉͍̽̑ͦͭ̑̓̂̋ͫͯ̉̿ͩ̀̾̇̈͊̚͘̕͞o̸̮͕̥̙̯̳̲̮̪̙̞̼͖͎̺͉̾̇͂̿̌ͥ̓̍̃̎ͣ͠r̷̨ͨ̍̉̎̓̆̚͞҉̮̟̘̯̣e̶̷̛̯̦̙̣̣͓̭̫̹̜̼̠̜̜ͪ͆ͭ̾͆̽ͮ́̿̀̃ͥͯ́̉̃ͨ̕ ̯̟͖̻̌̅̉̔ͯ̿ͯ̄̇̾̾ͣͣ̿͋͑̚̚͢͜m̷̶̤̘̟̥̠̳͈̜̉̔ͦ̆̓͐̓ͭe̡̼̘̰̟̲̬̯͖̝̞̱ͤ̾͐̈̔͋͛̀́͘͡͡m̴̜̖̖̹͈̙̞̬͓͇͍̽͑̉̓̏ͯ̈̋̀͠ͅb̷͆̄ͨ̀҉̱̥̙̫̳ę̩͔̦͕̥̬̟̑̍̋ͪ̑̌̉̽͜ͅr̀ͤͬ̆ͧ͂̅̉ͭ͋ͪ͗͐ͫ̌͟͠҉̨̯̝̮͖̦̫̗͍͕͔͈͚͈̠͝s̢ͥ͊̇̒̇̀̏͋̌̿̀̏͂͒̏ͬ̐͒͏̝̲̖!̵̬̗̘̳̻͚̺̠̙̟̳̫̪͚͎ͪͤ̏̋̿͂̉̈͋̇̽̚͜
̴̸̴̬̤̗̳͇̼̯̿̐̓̔͑̕
̧̛͕̤̯̞͚̫͖̲͙̗̥͍͇̯͙̥̦͇̌ͦͧͬ͐ͣ̌ͪ̒̄ͪ̀́͜Z̅̌̽ͣ̇̈́̽̒ͥ̈́͆̕͏̜͍͎̲̪̤̗̦͍͎̫̰͙͉̙̪̥ͅͅa̴̛̛̞̯̪̻̱͖̥̭̘̞̼͈̩̖̝͖̓ͧ͂ͣ͒͊̀͌͆͊̃ͭͣ̄̇̃͋͑́̕ͅl̶̨̧͕̞̹͕̫͕̬̰̩̫͚̻̖̐̊̀̇̏̓ͩ͊ͥͩ̓͢g̱͇̣̼̪͉̗̟͒̓̎̃̓ͦ̑͑̒͢͞ǫ͎̯͇̝͓͉͉͕̱̰͕͓͚̺̙̠̞͊̔̏ͭͤͥ̏ͮ͐͌ͨͭͮ͛ͬ́́̀̚͘!̧͓̝͎̲͕̰̮̼̺̣̟͓̰̱ͯͯ͂ͮ̑͊͂ͦͥ̿͊ͪͩ̆ͨ͂̽̄ͪ̕͢
Back to top Go down
quetzal

quetzal

HEY YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU GUYS!   HEY YOU GUYS! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 am

Heya there: Nice of you to drops us a visit..... btw, Avelyn, your message looks like garbage, cant read anything on it
Back to top Go down
MadFriarAvelyn

MadFriarAvelyn

HEY YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU GUYS!   HEY YOU GUYS! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:11 pm

T͕̣̱̲ͮͣͨ̓ͨ̓ͪ̈͠͞o̧̳͖̠̠̦̜ͣͨ̾̇͛͛͛ͅ ̡͈̽̾̎͋͛̉͐͜͡i͗́͏͚͔̮n̯͔͈̣̟̎̀͆ͬͨ̓̽ͅv̞̺̗͍̥̟͊͊͛ǫ̼̞͕͚̖͇̈́͒͛ͮ́̆̀́k͔̝̮̮͎̆ͫ͠͝͡e̮͖̗͓ͪ̓ͦ̈̂́̓ ͙̮͓͙͙͖̱̋ͨͪ͜t̵͎̦̞̐ͯ͌͜h͇̭͙͍̯̙͆ͨ̒͊̊̓eͥ̇ͫ͏̨̦̮̪̬͇̗̲̤ ̧̭͈͔̫ͬͪ͊̓͋̕̕h̶̼̰̥ͩ͆͂̃͗̄i̖͙ͯ̆ͧ̐̆͛́̚v̮̮̭͚̮̥͙̾̂̀e̦̙̙̠̱͑̒ͤ͛ͪͭ̈͢͞-̑́ͭ̓͒̀͏͚͕̩̮̥̜̮m̗͕͚̖͛́̚͢͡i̙̥̙͉̰ͤ́̕͠n̶̺̯͙͔̗̗̱ͨ̈́̎̈́͒̂̚d̡ͬ̐̋̋̚͏̦͕̭̯ͅͅ ͍̋ͬ̎ͧ̔̆̉͊r̸̢̙̙̣͈ͫ̏ͧe̢̤͔͈̲̺̗͉͗ͬ̒ṗ͕̠̀r̘̠̼͚̤͇̼̓͌́͢é̢̘̦̘͈͙͌̿͂͊́s̘͖͚͕̠͚̗ͣ̓ẹ̡͇͑̔͑ͧ̿ͣ̾̚n͓̰ͮ̽ͤ̾̋̅͌̾́͡͡t̠̠̬̤̥̮̙̪̞̄͊ͪ̽͐͆̉͠ǐ̶̷͕̟̰̗͇̗̥ͥ̐̃n̷̫̬̱̤͚̻̰ͮͪͤͭͤ̇g̷̼͙͎ͤͨ̀̆͛͡͡ͅͅ ͉̘̠̤̝̜̠́̐̀ͩ̄ͅc͇̞̻͕̬̮̘͖͆͒h̴̛̬̳̩̞̼͔̓̍͋ͬ̏͐̅a̢̳̮̺̲̗͖̘̜̍ơ͇̝̒͂͌̈̓ͫ̀s̖̠̖͚̖͉̬͈͐̔ͪ͗̔ͦͩ͝.ͤͥ͆ͫ͏̰̯̤͖͎͟ͅ
ͮ̋̚̕͏͕̹̞̬̝̝ͅĬ̛̠̞̩̮̙̜͕͌ͫ́̚ͅn̛̪̺ͯͪ͆̂̉̓́v̶̶̻͍͈̟̋ͯ͆o̡ͦͧ҉̲͔̻̮͔̹̰̜k̸̵̬̠̻̻̙̤̲̩̀ͤͨ̒͋̏͊͗̾í̢̪̩n͕̖̦͖̬͇̺̓͛͊̅ͥͅg͐̀̉̚҉̴̸̭̪̫͖̻̝̰͓̯ ̡̛͓̤͖͕̐̏ͤ̆͗͠ṱ̵̡̭̥̭̭̦̇͊ͨ̓ͤ̊̔̀͠h̸͉͇͙̱̳̗̙̔̍̕͝eͦ̏ͣͯ͊ͦ҉̱̘̮ ͣͯ҉͖͖͍̝̫͇̕ͅf̵̜̹̻̰͚͚̉̀̒͂ͨ͜é̶͕̫͇̮̼͌̇ͥe̸̷̯̼̣͉̮͈͊̈̅̎̉͑ͤ̚l̨̟̯̉ỉ̶̻͉͔̫͇̞̹̜̈ͮn̦̮̈́ͭ̒͡ģ̤̳̻̘̰̱̩̳̦ͨ̈́̄̑̄̀ ̢̤̘̜̜̹ͬͫ̉̇ͣ̊̍o̢̧̝̗̙͕͖ͣͯͧ̀f͐̐͗ͩ̍̽̅͗̚͝͡ͅ ̛͕͓͚̳̭͇͉̺͂̓͞c̛̮̜̮ͥ̕͟h̷̳͉̖̥͇̬͇͍͇͌̉ͨͥ͊͋̚̚͠a̘ͥ̽̽o̷̸̦̞͔͙͙̹̝ͥ͌͛ͣͮ̂̇̑́͢s͇̻͖͍̊͋͂ͩ̓͌͛̽.͓̭̩͍̮͐́̚
̶̡̞̠͎͖̪̼̐̓͐͌͌ͧ̚W̿͌ͩ͏̗̪̹̺̗͕̪̝͞ȋ̛̭̰̮̫͑͊̍t̲͓̎̏h̸̦̱͍̬̩͕̤̞͋ͦ̉ͅ ̼̣̟͕͑̄͊͋̑̀ṏ̿͏̼̣̳̀u̳͓̩̥͍̦̭̅ͤ̽͂̉̿̚͝t̘͖̣͖͚̦̺̘ͦ͊͜ ̡͖̤̀̊̍͡o͉̜̹̹̼͉͔͙͌̕͢r̷͙̝̳͋̋̾̂̾d̢͓̥̹͚̞͔̞̓ͧe̜ͨͩ́̕r̮̪̼͍̃̌ͣ.̤͍̹̮̝̳̣̑ͮͮͪ̃̂͊
͇̥̰̝̙ͣ̚T͔̖̫̣̍͑̄ͮ͑ͅh̨͙̀́̿̓ͩ͆̊͡e͚͓̰̜͕̎̐̀ͬ́̃̾͟͠ ͔͇̗̺̞̩̔͋ͨͧ̇̓N̸̡͓̗̖̝͋ͨͦ̆ͤ͌͆e̢̢̦̎̾̇̍̆̂͒͌͟z̡͚̹̓̂͜͡p͖̙̯̲͎͆ͯ̓ͅe̝̥̳̻͐̓̀̚r̨͉̹̭̼̼̳͕͕̄̒͗͋ͬ́͞d̃ͫͮͦ̋͜͏̩͙̟̙í͖͉̬̻̦̟̼̚̕̕ạ̷̡̺̦̘͓̫̾̐͋ņ͚̺̗̮͎̯̘͉ͭ̌͗ͫ̈́ͣ ̴̝̼͌̇h̭̜̝̫͓͔͎͚̆ͬ͌̈́̉̀ị̸̭ͥ̍ͬ͗͒́͘v̝̰̪̦͍̗̼̯̎̅̋̿ͭ͑ͩͅḙ̝̥̩͙͐̊̄̀ͨ̆̉͐̀͘-͈̣̙̣̔̐̌̇̚̚m̮͕̞̘͙̠̊́͜i͋̃̂͊̄̎́҉̬̹̗ͅn̨̤̳̦̂̽ͭͩ͒̏̇̽̚͠d̮̗͓̲͉̺ͪ͋̄̇ͫ͢͞ ̵̷̞̗͓͔̫̹̮̱̋͠ò̢̞̼͍̩̘̩̥̎f̖̽̔ͩ̿̄̂̌ͮ ̢̻̈́̎͆ͪ̇͐̀̈̍͢c͇͙̹̪̗̯̱̮ͥ̐̓̆͟h͉̬̮̮̟̆ͨͤ̈́͘a̶͖̘͔͖͕̲͕ͭͫ͜͢ȯ̱ͫ͂ͧ̅ͬͮ̚s̗̩̹͖͒̀̿͘.̢̘͕̟͚͖̳̞̬͓ͣ̊̓̑́͠ ̙̻̓͛͛̂̌̓͂̊͢Ẓ̦̓͊ͣ͂ā͈̙͕̙͍̜̟̬̺̉l͈̜͈̥͍͔̬̀͑̾̇͌̍̈́͜ͅg̶̙͚͖̾̾̐͠ǒ͍͔͓ͭ̂ͅ.̷̨͈̭̝̟͉̂ͭͤͦ͌ͅ ̨̰̯̭̳͎͕̦̓͑
̧̠̻̻̜̠͚̳̾̍̀̕H̵̆̍ͣ̈́҉̢̖̥̖͇̺̮̥̮͎e̯͓̣̺̲̭͖̖̓ͤ͂̃ͮ͠ ̸̸̨̠̝̝̂̿ͩ̾̀̀wͮ̄͒҉̶͎̘̜͚͝ḧ̴̵̡̘̬̻̰̟̘̠̝́ͤǒ̦̀̆̀ ͔̖̫͖̤ͮͣ̌͌͢ͅW̘̹̥̜ͫͩ͌ͣ͒ͮ͘a̵̢̠͈͚͈̰͈̅͊ͧ̄̆͌̈́͂i̸͔̝͈͔̖̹̭͆̃ͭͫͦ̇t̴̯̬͆́ͣ̽̅̆ͥ͢s͖̞͍ͩ̆͘ ̪̫̭̼̗̑ͪ͜B͖̩͈ͧe̺̭͇̦̩ͩ͑͂ͩ̔͢ḫ̛̮͉͈͔̳̅ͮͣͨ̀͡i͖̩̜̤̭͔̐͑̇̊͆̐n͇͚͎̭̊̉̒͞d̨̝̼̘͍̣̺̬̓̌͊̈̄͘͢ ̶̙͈̼̯̰͔̆̏̾̎͑̑͜Ţ̷̪̖̱͍̠̖͎̔h̨̡̩͚̖̥ͣ̂̾ȩ͙̗͚͈̣̖̓̈ͫ͑̆͗ͭ̌́ ̶̧̧̹̠́ͤ̍͗̅ͨ̚W̥̠̩̝ͩ̄ͧͪͣḁ͍͖͉̥̥ͪͯ͜͜l̯͓̰̹͉̮̉̋̂̂̈̉ͩ̈̉̀͡ḻ̶̢̳̌̒͗͡.̢͓̺͈̝͙͎̙̲͛̀ͣ̀͡ͅ
̵̻͆͐̀̄Z̵̢̡̫͇͆͆ͯ͌͆A̡̛̯̖̓͋͑ͪ̒͋̎ͩ̔͢L̲̺̐̂ͥ́̍͛́́̚G̵̼̞̘̻̳̓ͩ̃̔ͣ̕͠O̯̥̤̟̠͔̊ͨ͌ͯ̃͐ͅ!̬̲ͥ͋͗̊̔̍̕ͅ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY YOU GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU GUYS!   HEY YOU GUYS! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY YOU GUYS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ :: Welcome to Stars of Destiny Forums :: Idea Box-
Jump to: