STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's Stridder?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aylah

Where's Stridder? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Stridder?   Where's Stridder? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 am

He's got no internet!

He texted me a bit before the Xarc run on the 29th, saying that his internet had gone kerflooey the night before. Apparently this was the last straw and he's in the process of switching to a new provider.

Sadly, that means he's still stuck waiting for them to ship him his shiny new Fiber Optic modem or somesuch, and should be back by Monday the 7th. Hopefully sooner. He's waiting on the mail at this point.

If anyone else is interested in keeping that poor bored man entertained with conversations via text messaging, pester me in-game and I'll getcha his cell number. He needs people to talk to. xD
Back to top Go down
quetzal

quetzal

Where's Stridder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Stridder?   Where's Stridder? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 am

Thanks for the update, Aylah.. I was wondering where he has been lately. I hope everything goes ok, and he comes back soonish
Back to top Go down

Where's Stridder?
Page 1 of 1