STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So how's it going?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadFriarAvelyn

MadFriarAvelyn

So how's it going? Empty
PostSubject: So how's it going?   So how's it going? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Hey everyone, been a few months, how are things going? Was thinking about you lot earlier, so I think it's time for a bit of catch up. How are the shells going? Are you killing the Dynamis Lord and Pandy Warden yet, or at least upgrade any relics to the next stage?

Nearing the end of the semester here at Penn State myself. University Park is a hell of an improvement over the Penn State Satellite Campuses, so I'm having a blast. Break coming up, and if you're all lucky (or, for some people, unlucky) I might just stop by and say hi.
Back to top Go down
quetzal

quetzal

So how's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how's it going?   So how's it going? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 am

Heya Avelyn.... we're doing ok, December is always a bit hard on events, due to people going out shopping, with friends, family, etc; also some take break from school, where they play and go home where they cant play. We're doing ok in dynamis, although we havent beaten DL, we came kinda close the other day.

We're glad to see you blazing thru college and we'll hope to see you soon in our ranks. (moar PUP relic for ya)
Back to top Go down

So how's it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ :: Welcome to Stars of Destiny Forums :: Idea Box-
Jump to: