STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Velionis znm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quetzal

quetzal

Velionis znm Empty
PostSubject: Velionis znm   Velionis znm EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 am

Man.. we need a better strategy to beat up this znm. I was thinking on my original Idea of bringing the NM to the top of the cliff, near the zone, where there's lots of space and we can kite/nuke/ratt and stay away from aoe the most as possible without worrying about HP aggro.
Popper and kiter (smn or bst) goes on snk + invisible send pet to NM and bring to the bottom of the cliff.. the pld will voke/flash from the top of the cliff and start kiting, and everyone will attack, nuke, etc. We can even zone if we get low on HP, MP or just to erase hate.
Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Zentetsuken

Velionis znm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velionis znm   Velionis znm EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Bringing him anywhere but the spawn point is a good idea in my book. Not only was the area itself very restricting, but the relatively fast popping skeles made it tough to not worry about health. So god help us if we ever run this guy again, really might be in our best interest to try and move him to the zone.

Problem I see with that is.. Keys. If you recall they kinda break easily and coordinating a group of people through the gates while watching aggro and kiting a mob through might get troublesome. But if we can get past that it would probably go a long way in making this fight easier.

Honestly, if we had a zone to reset hate that would be lovely. Even with all the ga spam I think if we had a zone open to us and the open area to kite in that guy should go down np.
Back to top Go down

Velionis znm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ :: Welcome to Stars of Destiny Forums :: Idea Box-
Jump to: