STARS OF DESTINY - EVENTS - UNBORNHEROZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdmann

Birdmann

Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.   Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm sorry to bring this msg before you, seems I did get to much on my hands ingame/private wich took almost all time I had left. I have to see to that the family get it's spare time they are looking for, and that i can coop the game events without feeling stressed out. So I have been put to the wall her and have to make some sacrifices. Wich means I have to drop some events during the week so I get the free time my family is seeking. I thank you for letting me join the LS, sorry it went so short of time, I wish you the best of best on furter runs.

/Birdmann
Back to top Go down
http://www.sqeeze.dk
quetzal

quetzal

Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.   Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 am

Thanks for joining us b-man, family comes always first, whenever you have free time you're welcome to join us, we'll be happy to have you as guest; we would like to see you get the relic you want. You can also join us once a week if your schedule allows it
Back to top Go down

Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.
Page 1 of 1